Code of conduct
Respect each other
Help each other
Respect is the basis for a healthy and constructive atmosphere. Let's not forget that not everyone has the same level of knowledge, let's respect those who have less than you and encourage their curiosity. 🤝
RedCraft.org has among its objectives the transmission of knowledge whatever it is. Sharing is a pillar to have a united and active community. 💪
After all, we are all playing a video game! So let's try to have a good time together to have an unforgettable online experience 😉
The following section describes the various prohibited behaviors on the RedCraft.org server. These rules are to be followed by all players, whether they are staff members or not.
- General behaviour
- Identity theft.
- Have an outrageous nickname, name or profile picture.
- Any behavior that violates the integrity of a person or group of people (insult, provocation, discrimination, harassment, homophobia, transphobia), whether by text message, voice chat, reaction with emojis or with any other form of communication.
- Spamming of text and voice channels and mentions to staff.
- The use of SMS language in public channels.
- Disclosure of private information.
- The Discord server
- Punishment dodge by leaving the discord.
- Advertising on public channels as well as massive advertising via private channels.
- Griefing, i.e. destroying another player's building without his consent, setting traps that attack another player or stealing items.
- The use of cheats, i.e. software, mods or the exploitation of bugs present in the game that can provide a significant advantage, to the detriment of other players.
- The use of more than one Minecraft account per player.
- The use of software or mods intended to recover/download partially or entirely the map of the server.
- Continued possession of a modified item
- Giving the player an advantage over the others (effect, potion, etc...).
- Having a name or description that violates rule 1.3.
- Giving access to commands normally out of reach of the player.
- Creative Redstone
- The creation of Clocks, i.e. systems that cause a repeated activation of the system without any necessary interaction by a player.
- Spamming other players' Redstone systems.
- The appropriation of a creation that was not created by oneself.
- Creative Build
- The rules of section 2.1 apply here.
Note : If a player receives or finds an altered item corresponding to Rule 2.1.4, he/she must immediately notify the staff, give the item to a staff member and then dispose of it.
Note : Clocks that automatically stop after a short time are tolerated as long as they can only be reactivated by player interaction.